- New questions about diabetes management: How far is it from type 1 to type 2?
- A rich resource for diabetes education
- The word from recent studies about treatment outcomes
- The latest on managing cardiovascular disease in type 2 diabetics
- To disclose or not to disclose: An ethics case study: Should you talk about a mistake—and how?
- ACP to Clinton: Stop more cuts to Medicare, Medicaid
- HCFA changes rules for ICD-9 coding
- Pennsylvania case highlights fraudulent billing concerns
- Tips to improve coding, billing accuracy
- What is a reasonable capitation agreement?
- Doctors in charge?: Direct contracting may make it happen
- Computers and shared decisions: Technology gets patients more involved in their own care, but how will physicians respond?
- Just do it: testing the waters of private practice
- Tips on how to get the most from your community-based experience
- Washington briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.