- New questions about diabetes management: How far is it from type 1 to type 2?
- A rich resource for diabetes education
- The word from recent studies about treatment outcomes
- The latest on managing cardiovascular disease in type 2 diabetics
- To disclose or not to disclose: An ethics case study: Should you talk about a mistake—and how?
- ACP to Clinton: Stop more cuts to Medicare, Medicaid
- HCFA changes rules for ICD-9 coding
- Pennsylvania case highlights fraudulent billing concerns
- Tips to improve coding, billing accuracy
- What is a reasonable capitation agreement?
- Doctors in charge?: Direct contracting may make it happen
- Computers and shared decisions: Technology gets patients more involved in their own care, but how will physicians respond?
- Just do it: testing the waters of private practice
- Tips on how to get the most from your community-based experience
- Washington briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP’s recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.