What’s new in other College publications
“How to Write,” the latest offering from ACP Press.
“How to Write, Publish, and Present in the Health Sciences: A Guide to Physicians and Laboratory Researchers”
Practical and comprehensible guidelines on publishing and presenting in the medical sciences, written by Tom Lang, a senior medical writer and biostatistician. It includes realistic examples of clear and concise guidance on preparing effective articles, posters, research proposals, meeting abstracts, slide presentations and tables and graphs.
ACP Mobile Devices
For those who missed Internal Medicine 2009, or those who were there but didn’t have a chance to get to all the sessions they wished to see, ACP is offering six Web casts of some of the more popular sessions (Clinical Pearls and Multiple Small-Feedings of the Mind) through our partner, PlayBackNow, Inc. They will be available online.
Annals of Internal Medicine
- Ultrasound findings to guide the duration of anticoagulation in patients with deep venous thrombosis
- Folic acid for the prevention of neural tube defects: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
In the Clinic
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurism
- Splint for base-of-thumb osteoarthritis: a 12-month multicenter randomized controlled trial
- Screening for syphilis infection in pregnancy: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.