What’s new in other College publications
“How to Write,” the latest offering from ACP Press.
“How to Write, Publish, and Present in the Health Sciences: A Guide to Physicians and Laboratory Researchers”
Practical and comprehensible guidelines on publishing and presenting in the medical sciences, written by Tom Lang, a senior medical writer and biostatistician. It includes realistic examples of clear and concise guidance on preparing effective articles, posters, research proposals, meeting abstracts, slide presentations and tables and graphs.
ACP Mobile Devices
For those who missed Internal Medicine 2009, or those who were there but didn’t have a chance to get to all the sessions they wished to see, ACP is offering six Web casts of some of the more popular sessions (Clinical Pearls and Multiple Small-Feedings of the Mind) through our partner, PlayBackNow, Inc. They will be available online.
Annals of Internal Medicine
- Ultrasound findings to guide the duration of anticoagulation in patients with deep venous thrombosis
- Folic acid for the prevention of neural tube defects: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
In the Clinic
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurism
- Splint for base-of-thumb osteoarthritis: a 12-month multicenter randomized controlled trial
- Screening for syphilis infection in pregnancy: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.