What's new in PIER
PIER—ACP's Physicians' Information and Education Resource, a point-of-care, Web-based decision-support tool-now contains 350 modules that provide guidance and information on more than 260 diseases and conditions. PIER modules also contain information on ethical and legal issues; complementary and alternative medicine; and screening, prevention and procedures. PIER modules are online.
Recently added topics include:
- Avoiding misrepresentation in advocating for insured patients
- Bullous pemphigoid
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Chronic kidney disease in pregnancy
- Evaluation of postoperative fever
- High-altitude illness
- HIV in pregnancy
- Methanol toxicity
- Otitis externa
- Preoperative evaluation
- Screening for HIV
- Screening for prostate cancer
- Venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in the surgical patient
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.