What's new in PIER
PIER—ACP's Physicians' Information and Education Resource, a point-of-care, Web-based decision-support tool-now contains 350 modules that provide guidance and information on more than 260 diseases and conditions. PIER modules also contain information on ethical and legal issues; complementary and alternative medicine; and screening, prevention and procedures. PIER modules are online.
Recently added topics include:
- Avoiding misrepresentation in advocating for insured patients
- Bullous pemphigoid
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Chronic kidney disease in pregnancy
- Evaluation of postoperative fever
- High-altitude illness
- HIV in pregnancy
- Methanol toxicity
- Otitis externa
- Preoperative evaluation
- Screening for HIV
- Screening for prostate cancer
- Venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in the surgical patient
Internist Archives Quick Links
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.