What's new in PIER
PIER—ACP's Physicians' Information and Education Resource, a point-of-care, Web-based decision-support tool-now contains 350 modules that provide guidance and information on more than 260 diseases and conditions. PIER modules also contain information on ethical and legal issues; complementary and alternative medicine; and screening, prevention and procedures. PIER modules are online.
Recently added topics include:
- Avoiding misrepresentation in advocating for insured patients
- Bullous pemphigoid
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Chronic kidney disease in pregnancy
- Evaluation of postoperative fever
- High-altitude illness
- HIV in pregnancy
- Methanol toxicity
- Otitis externa
- Preoperative evaluation
- Screening for HIV
- Screening for prostate cancer
- Venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in the surgical patient
Internist Archives Quick Links
New Leadership Webinars
The ACP Leadership Academy is offering FREE webinars covering the core tenets of leadership, leadership in hospital medicine, finance, and more.
Join ACP Today!
ACP membership connects you with like-minded colleagues and provides access to a variety of clinical resources, practice tools, and ways to earn MOC and CME.