What's new in PIER
The Physicians' Information and Education Resource (PIER)—ACP's point-of-care, Web-based decision-support tool—now contains more than 295 modules. The modules provide guidance and information on more than 235 diseases and conditions, as well as on ethical and legal issues, complementary and alternative medicine, screening and prevention, and procedures. PIER modules are online.
The following PIER modules have recently been added:
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Adult lead toxicity
- Botulinum toxin poisoning
- Orthotopic liver transplantation
- Primary open angle glaucoma
- Rotator cuff tendonitis
- Segmental pressures and pulse volume recordings of the limbs
- Transesophageal echocardiography
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.