May 2000 issue:
- Amid tough times with capitation, doctors struggle to balance risk
- Third consecutive loss in the Match has primary care asking questions
Internal medicine appears stable, but it posts a small decline
- New spending predictions may increase Medicare pay
- News briefs
- How to bill Medicare for prevention-related care
- Is it time for your practice to add a midlevel provider?
- Moonlighting: good experience or a necessary evil? Working extra hours can expand your training and income, but educators point to potential drawbacks
- President's Column
Why doctors of internal medicine are the best choice for women's health
- New Annals site expands content
- College briefs
- Washington Perspective
ACP-ASIM's continuing campaign to reduce the "hassle factor"
- Policy News
College study: Latinos face greater health risks due to access problems
- Policy briefs
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin board
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.