May 2000 issue:
- Amid tough times with capitation, doctors struggle to balance risk
- Third consecutive loss in the Match has primary care asking questions
Internal medicine appears stable, but it posts a small decline
- New spending predictions may increase Medicare pay
- News briefs
- How to bill Medicare for prevention-related care
- Is it time for your practice to add a midlevel provider?
- Moonlighting: good experience or a necessary evil? Working extra hours can expand your training and income, but educators point to potential drawbacks
- President's Column
Why doctors of internal medicine are the best choice for women's health
- New Annals site expands content
- College briefs
- Washington Perspective
ACP-ASIM's continuing campaign to reduce the "hassle factor"
- Policy News
College study: Latinos face greater health risks due to access problems
- Policy briefs
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin board
Internist Archives Quick Links
Have questions about the new ABIM MOC Program?
One Click to Confidence - Free to members
ACP Smart Medicine is a new, online clinical decision support tool specifically for internal medicine. Get rapid point-of-care access to evidence-based clinical recommendations and guidelines. Plus, users can easily earn CME credit. Learn more