From the April 1999 issue:
- Medicare panel's demise gets mixed College reaction
- Is your practice prepared for Y2K?
If you're not ready by July, experts say that it may be too late
- How a legendary New Orleans hospital is struggling to finally change its ways
- Why primary care physicians avoid treating alcoholics
- News briefs
- With retirement, it's never too early to start planning
Looking ahead is key to organizing your financial future and preparing your retirement activities
- How to navigate the new rules on itemized statements
- Doctors object to enlisting patients in war on fraud
- Setting limits is the key to working online
How far should you go in talking to patients looking for advice at your Web site?
- Medical computing news
- How to make the most of research during residency Choosing a topic that's right for you is key to getting all you can from your scholarly pursuits
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin Board
- President's Column
An agenda for the new millennium: improved care and more members
- Annual Session keynote to focus on MD leadership
- College news
- Washington Perspective
Allies or adversaries? The OIG's real fraud and abuse agenda
- Policy news
Internist Archives Quick Links
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16® to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MK16TOP2!
Will You be Stumped? Try the Consult Guys and Earn Free CME
The Consult Guys have another stumper!