From the April 1999 issue:
- Medicare panel's demise gets mixed College reaction
- Is your practice prepared for Y2K?
If you're not ready by July, experts say that it may be too late
- How a legendary New Orleans hospital is struggling to finally change its ways
- Why primary care physicians avoid treating alcoholics
- News briefs
- With retirement, it's never too early to start planning
Looking ahead is key to organizing your financial future and preparing your retirement activities
- How to navigate the new rules on itemized statements
- Doctors object to enlisting patients in war on fraud
- Setting limits is the key to working online
How far should you go in talking to patients looking for advice at your Web site?
- Medical computing news
- How to make the most of research during residency Choosing a topic that's right for you is key to getting all you can from your scholarly pursuits
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin Board
- President's Column
An agenda for the new millennium: improved care and more members
- Annual Session keynote to focus on MD leadership
- College news
- Washington Perspective
Allies or adversaries? The OIG's real fraud and abuse agenda
- Policy news
This Month's Poll:
Internist Archives Quick Links
Ceramic Bistro-Style ACP Mug
Enjoy your morning brew and show your ACP spirit with our 15-ounce dishwasher- and microwave-safe mug. Enjoy free shipping within the continental U.S.
Earn MOC Points for Medical Knowledge
ACP offers its members many ways to earn ABIM MOC points for Medical Knowledge and to make the process easier. See our MOC Timeline Page for details.