From the June 1998 issue:
- Prospects dimming for expanded private contracting
- Uncertain times for doctors who sold
How some practices are being affected by post-acquisition blues
- What's behind the government's war on health care fraud—and doctors?
- Why you still need to pay attention to E/M guidelines
If you don't worry about HCFA's documentation rules, you may be setting yourself up for trouble
- Simple strategies for surviving the board examination
What will work and what won't—like cramming and pulling all-nighters—may surprise you
- Tips for helping trainees learn—without intimidation
- Efforts to prevent prescription errors heat up
A different look at the problem and what physicians can do to avoid making the most common mistakes
- News briefs
- Obituaries: W. Phillip Corr, MACP and Jack D. Myers, MACP
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin Board
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.
New from ACP: Free High Value Care Cases
Free MOC and CME Credit with easy online submission
HVC Cases provide:
Get started now with your ACP user name and password!