From the February 1997 issue:
- ACP to study end-of-life care
- Research spurs new views of nicotine
Possible therapeutic effects add twist to tobacco debate
- From the President
Measuring quality of care: new focus on a difficult task
- ACP news
- Proposed Medicare reforms relatively easy on doctors
Planned changes contain reforms the College proposed in a recent position paper on Medicare
- New effort launched to increase funding for academic centers
- Managed care practice, more on Annual Session agenda
- And the answer is: Annual Session just for Associates
What do workshops on clinical sleuthing and preparing for the ABIM exam have in common?
- Geriatrics changes its rules to attract more residents
More ambulatory experiences, intellectual challenges part of pitch to meet skyrocketing demand
- Guidelines released on bone, brain, heart care
- Time, access problems dog physicians going online
But a new NLM survey shows more health care providers trying online clinical resources like Medline
- News briefs
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.