From the October 1996 issue:
- Exploring MSOs' many flavors
Management organizations: an alternative to selling out?
- Election '96: high stakes for health care
- From the President:
The 1996 elections: implications for medicine
- Avoiding coding snafus in oversight services, diabetes
- New antitrust enforcement may open doors for doctors
- Ethics case study:
Checking up on immigrants: a job for physicians?
- What skills do you need to care for dying patients?
- Hold the phone! Going online with prescriptions
- Getting your fair share? Tips on distributing income
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.
New from ACP: Free High Value Care Cases
Free MOC and CME Credit with easy online submission
HVC Cases provide:
Get started now with your ACP user name and password!