- ACP restates call for universal access
- VA internist sees role as catalyst for change
- ACP urges physicians to form health systems
- HCFA update: coding rules, practice expenses, more: Date changed for new outpatient coding rules
- Revised AMA proposal could pit society vs. society
- Managed care vs. Medicare fraud and abuse laws
- Match: 'sustained trend upward' in primary care
- Computers in exam rooms don't have to be intrusive
- How to get the subspecialty job you really want: Certain strategies in this shrinking market can give you an edge
- Residents and taxes: your questions answered
- VA attempts to realize new 'vision' for survival: Thinking the unthinkable: layoffs and hospital closures
- College announces 1996 awards and Masterships
- Letters to the Editor
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.