- ACP restates call for universal access
- VA internist sees role as catalyst for change
- ACP urges physicians to form health systems
- HCFA update: coding rules, practice expenses, more: Date changed for new outpatient coding rules
- Revised AMA proposal could pit society vs. society
- Managed care vs. Medicare fraud and abuse laws
- Match: 'sustained trend upward' in primary care
- Computers in exam rooms don't have to be intrusive
- How to get the subspecialty job you really want: Certain strategies in this shrinking market can give you an edge
- Residents and taxes: your questions answered
- VA attempts to realize new 'vision' for survival: Thinking the unthinkable: layoffs and hospital closures
- College announces 1996 awards and Masterships
- Letters to the Editor
Internist Archives Quick Links
Prescribe Opioids Safely
Access this FREE online educational program to help you safely prescribe opioids and manage patients with chronic pain. Online CME is available. Find out more.
Inspire the Next Generation of Medicine
Contribute to the ACP Education Fund and support our profession and the young minds starting their careers.
Share your love of medicine by making a charitable donation today! All donations are tax-deductible.