- Quitting the habit: May the force be with you
- Practice briefs
- Capitation: how not to lose your shirt
- Mergers and more: Where should you begin?
- Preparing residents to practice cost-effective medicine
- Computerized records and privacy
- How do they do it? Four ways HMOs control costs
- ACP studies antitrust enforcement against physicians
Internist Archives Quick Links
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP’s recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.