- Quitting the habit: May the force be with you
- Practice briefs
- Capitation: how not to lose your shirt
- Mergers and more: Where should you begin?
- Preparing residents to practice cost-effective medicine
- Computerized records and privacy
- How do they do it? Four ways HMOs control costs
- ACP studies antitrust enforcement against physicians
Internist Archives Quick Links
Have questions about the new ABIM MOC Program?
One Click to Confidence - Free to members
ACP Smart Medicine is a new, online clinical decision support tool specifically for internal medicine. Get rapid point-of-care access to evidence-based clinical recommendations and guidelines. Plus, users can easily earn CME credit. Learn more