- Mystery, murder and medicine: reading the clues
- Nothing's sacred: Medicare HMOs reshaping how internists practice
- Providing comfort and care at the end of life
- Competence and consults
- College takes stand on MSAs, OKs guidelines
- Drug representatives and residents: dangerous liaison?
- Who's 'conservative now?: Debate over Medicare's future makes for unusual allies
- Medicare/Medicaid: the biggest budget battle of all
- Do-it-yourself electronic patient notes
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.