- New Annals editor—Championing evidence-based medicine
- Putting guidelines to work—lessons from the real world
- The right hand of Claude—reflections on becoming an expert
- To refer or not to refer: When you and your patient disagree—an ethics case study
- Does money talk?: Teaching institutions fear rising stipends may influence residents' choice of program
- AHCPR revamps process to build a better guideline
- ACP urges fundamental changes in RBRYS, CLIA
- Medicine on 36 cents a day
How to take the fear and risk out of capitated payments
- CD-ROM—speedway to medical info
- College announces 1995 awards and Masterships
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.