- New Annals editor—Championing evidence-based medicine
- Putting guidelines to work—lessons from the real world
- The right hand of Claude—reflections on becoming an expert
- To refer or not to refer: When you and your patient disagree—an ethics case study
- Does money talk?: Teaching institutions fear rising stipends may influence residents' choice of program
- AHCPR revamps process to build a better guideline
- ACP urges fundamental changes in RBRYS, CLIA
- Medicine on 36 cents a day
How to take the fear and risk out of capitated payments
- CD-ROM—speedway to medical info
- College announces 1995 awards and Masterships
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.