- Prop. 187 raises new ethical dilemnas for physicians
- Assisted suicide: It's the law in Oregon, but is it ethical?
- Four easy ways to get computerized
- How to stop worrying and learn to love managed care
- HCFA to get tough with carriers
- Feds expand safe harbor regulations
- New breed of report cards turns up the heat on doctors
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.