- Prop. 187 raises new ethical dilemnas for physicians
- Assisted suicide: It's the law in Oregon, but is it ethical?
- Four easy ways to get computerized
- How to stop worrying and learn to love managed care
- HCFA to get tough with carriers
- Feds expand safe harbor regulations
- New breed of report cards turns up the heat on doctors
Internist Archives Quick Links
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP’s recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.